- Sunday, October 21 after worship – Family Fellowship & Fall Festive Treats in the Social Center. Join us for some fun! Come carve or paint a pumpkin. Bring your own or we will have a few to share.
- Sunday, October 21 at 10:45 AM – Second Hour Forum: Puerto Rico Mission Outreach Update in the Social Center. Led by Amy Bertelsen-Robles providing mission outreach update to children in Puerto Rico.
- Saturday, October 27 from 7 to 10 PM – Hallow Fest in the Social Center. Admission $5. Youth mission trip fundraiser open to the entire community.
- Sunday, October 28 at 8:30 AM – Movie Sunday – Playing Snow Men in Room 201 for Fifth Graders to Senior High.
- Sunday, October 28 after worship – Brown Bag Lunch Program for Elijah’s Promise in the Social Center.
- Sunday, October 28 after church – The Sunday Bookclub in the Church Library. For more information, contact Mary Kay Dangremond at email@example.com.
- Sunday, November 4 after church – Seeing Eye Dog Visit in the Social Center.
- Sunday, November 11 at 5 PM – Free Community Dinner in the Social Center Dining Room. Enjoy a Home Cooked Style Dinner!
- Friday, November 16 from 5 to 8:30 PM – Holly Fair Holiday Shopping in the Social Center. Buffet dinner from 6 to 7 pm. $10 per person. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve dinner seats – pay at dinner. Stay for dinner and shop!
- Saturday, November 17 from 9 AM to 2:30 PM – Holly Fair Holiday Shopping in the Social Center. All are welcome!
- Monday, November 19 from 6 to 7:30 PM – Thanksgiving Basket Packing for the FPC Food Pantry. For more information, contact Sarah Teti at email@example.com.
- Sunday, December 9 at 5 PM – Free Community Dinner in the Social Center Dining Room. Take a Break From Cooking!
- Sunday, January 13 at 5 PM – Free Community Dinner in the Social Center Dining Room. Start Off the New Year Right!
- Sunday, February 10 at 5 PM – Free Community Dinner in the Social Center Dining Room. All are welcome!
- Sunday, October 21 at 2 PM – Metuchen Edison Area Interfaith Clergy Association Hunger Walk taking place at Neve Shalom, 250 Grove Avenue in Metuchen. To make a pledge and for more information, please click here.
- Saturday, November 3 at 7 PM – Westerhoff School’s 20th Anniversary Concert: Piano & Friends taking place at FPC Social Center. Adults $15 and students $5. For more information and to purchase tickets in advance go to: westerhoff.brownpapertickets.com.
- Tuesday, November 20 at 7:30 PM – Interfaith Thanksgiving Service taking place at Centenary United Methodist Church, 200 Hillside Avenue, Metuchen, NJ. For more information, call (732) 548-7622. All are welcome!
List of Weekly & Monthly Meeting/Events:
Sunday School Classes
- Confirmation Class, Every Sunday, 8:20 AM, Education Building, Library
- Very First Hour, Every Sunday, 8:30 AM, Education Building Classrooms
- Worship Hour Sunday School, Every Sunday, Age 2-Grade 4
Adult Education Classes
- Sunday, September 16: Second Hour Forum on God’s Promises: an overview of the Presbyterian Women’s upcoming study by Doris Gulotta
- Sunday, September 23: Second Hour Forum with Donna Lambdin on The Daniel Plan: Faith, Food and Fitness
- Sunday, September 30: Second Hour Forum with PCUSA Mission co-workers Bernie and Farsijana Adeney-Risakotta presenting, “Indonesia and the Future of Muslim Christian Relations”
- AA Step Meeting, Every Tuesday, 7 PM, Education Building, Room 109
- AA Women’s Meeting, Every Friday, 7 PM, Education Building, Room 109
- Committee/Commissions Meeting, 3rd Tuesday, 7:30 PM, Education Building
- DBSA Central Jersey, Every Monday, 7:30 PM, Education Building, Room 109
- Deacons Board, 1st Tuesday, 7:30 PM, Social Center Dining Room
- First Friday Club, 1st Friday from October to May, 6 PM, Social Center Auditorium
- Handbell Choir – Chapel Ringers, Grades 7-8, Every Wednesday, 7 PM
- Handbell Choir – Concord Ringers, Adults, Every Thursday, 9:10 AM
- Handbell Choir – Covenant Ringers, Adults, Every Thursday, 7 PM
- Handbell Choir – Good News Ringers, Grades 9-12, Every Wednesday, 8 PM
- Handbell Choir-Joy Ringers, Grades 3-6, Every Thursday, 5 PM
- Indonesian Worship Service, 2nd-4th Sundays, Sanctuary, Noon
- Jubilee Choir, Age 4 – Grade 2, Every Tuesday, 4 PM, Choir Room
- Junior Choir, Grades 3-6, Every Thursday, 4:15 PM, Choir Room
- Junior Club, Grades 3-6, 2nd & 4th Thursday, 5:30 PM, from October to May in the Social Center Auditorium
- NA Support Group, Every Friday, 9 PM, Education Building, Room 109
- OA Support Group, Every Tuesday, 10 AM, Social Center Lounge
- PAA Support Group, Every Thursday, 6:30 PM, Education Building, Room 211
- PW Coordinating Meeting, 1st Wednesday, 7 PM, Social Center Lounge
- PW Crafts, 4th Friday, 10 AM, Social Center Lounge
- PW Sewing Bees, 3rd Thursday, 10 AM, Social Center Lounge
- Unicameral Board, 2nd Tuesday, 7:30 PM, Social Center Dining Room
- Westminster Choir, Grades 7-12, Every Wednesday, 6:30 PM, Choir Room
- Youth Group, Every Wednesday – for times go to http://fpcweb.org/get-involved/youth-ministry