- Friday, February 22 to Saturday, February 23 – 2019 Famine at the Social Center. Goal is $15,000 to combat food insecurity in our local communities as well as to package 12,000 meals for the organization Kids Against Hunger.
- Sunday, February 24 from 8:30 to 10:30 AM – Movie Sunday featuring “Woodlawn” in Room 201 for Grades 5 to 12. Contact Nancy Leardi for more information at email@example.com.
- Tuesday, February 26 from 6 to 7 PM in the Social Center – Cupcake Decorating at the FPC Food Pantry!! We will be packing twenty bags full of everything our food pantry families need to make cupcakes at home!!! Then afterwards, we will decorate our own cupcakes to take home AND to bring to our own hometown hero’s… the Metuchen Rescue Squad! All ages are welcome. Please bring a can or two of chili to donate to our food pantry shelves.
- Saturday, March 2 from 7 to 10 PM – Jazz/Blues, Desserts & Silent Auction in the Social Center. Everyone is welcome! $50 Per person includes entertainment from Danielle Illario & Band, wine, delicious desserts from renowned chef Dan Slobodien and silent auction. Click here to purchase tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/jazz-blues-dance-night-out-with-silent-auction-tickets-55649597444. Tickets can also be purchased at the church office or at the door. Click here for more information.
- Sunday, March 3 – Family Mardi Gras in the Social Center after worship. Presbyterian Women celebrating FAT SUNDAY. Jazz, games, even a Mardi Gras King & Queen chosen from our youngest ranks! FREE event. RSVP to Deb Teall by February 24 at firstname.lastname@example.org or 908.917.3990
- Sunday, March 31 from 8:30 to 10:30 AM – Movie Sunday featuring “Wonder” in Room 201 for Grades 5 to 12. Contact Nancy Leardi for more information at email@example.com.
- Monday, June 24 to Friday, June 28 from 9 AM to 11:45 AM – Vacation Bible School “Bug Zone”. Watch for registration in April.
- Sunday, July 21 to Saturday, July 27 – Youth Mission Trip. Details to follow.
Lenten Concert Series – Wednesdays at Noon in the Sanctuary
- March 13 – Diane Bruce, Violin & Brenda Day, Piano
- March 20 – Brenda Day, Organ
- March 27 – Cheryl Lynn Olson, Soprano, & Brenda Day, Piano
- April 3 – Janis Kaplan, Violin, Bruce McKinney, Cello & Brenda Day, Piano
- April 10 – Metuchen High School Ensembles
Come as you are. Admission is Free. For further information, contact Brenda Day at 732.491.2266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of Weekly & Monthly Meeting/Events:
Sunday School Classes
- Confirmation Class, Every Sunday, 8:20 AM, Education Building, Library
- Very First Hour, Every Sunday, 8:30 AM, Education Building Classrooms
- Worship Hour Sunday School, Every Sunday, Age 2-Grade 4
- AA Step Meeting, Every Tuesday, 7 PM, Education Building, Room 109
- AA Women’s Meeting, Every Friday, 7 PM, Education Building, Room 109
- Committee/Commissions Meeting, 3rd Tuesday, 7:30 PM, Education Building
- DBSA Central Jersey, Every Monday, 7:30 PM, Education Building, Room 109
- Deacons Board, 1st Tuesday, 7:30 PM, Social Center Dining Room
- First Friday Club, 1st Friday from October to May, 6 PM, Social Center Auditorium
- Handbell Choir – Chapel Ringers, Grades 7-8, Every Wednesday, 7 PM
- Handbell Choir – Concord Ringers, Adults, Every Thursday, 9:10 AM
- Handbell Choir – Covenant Ringers, Adults, Every Thursday, 7 PM
- Handbell Choir – Good News Ringers, Grades 9-12, Every Wednesday, 8 PM
- Handbell Choir-Joy Ringers, Grades 3-6, Every Thursday, 5 PM
- Indonesian Worship Service, 2nd-4th Sundays, Sanctuary, Noon
- Jubilee Choir, Age 4 – Grade 2, Every Tuesday, 4 PM, Choir Room
- Junior Choir, Grades 3-6, Every Thursday, 4:15 PM, Choir Room
- Junior Club, Grades 3-6, 2nd & 4th Thursday, 5:30 PM, from October to May in the Social Center Auditorium
- NA Support Group, Every Friday, 9 PM, Education Building, Room 109
- OA Support Group, Every Tuesday, 10 AM, Social Center Lounge
- PAA Support Group, Every Thursday, 6:30 PM, Education Building, Room 211
- PW Coordinating Meeting, 1st Wednesday, 7 PM, Social Center Lounge
- PW Crafts, 4th Friday, 10 AM, Social Center Lounge
- PW Sewing Bees, 3rd Thursday, 10 AM, Social Center Lounge
- Unicameral Board, 2nd Tuesday, 7:30 PM, Social Center Dining Room
- Westminster Choir, Grades 7-12, Every Wednesday, 6:30 PM, Choir Room
- Youth Group, Every Wednesday – for times go to http://fpcweb.org/get-involved/youth-ministry