Daily devotional readings give us a way to read the Bible in an orderly way, and reflect on its meaning in our lives. At First Presbyterian Church of Metuchen, we encourage all members and families to make time daily for devotionals. Here are a variety of resources that you can use as you grow in your walk with the Lord.
Devotional Resources on the Web
Presbyterian Church USA Resources
- Devotions and Readings Suggested for Daily Meditation and Prayer – Includes options for reading online, receiving devotionals via email, and downloading the daily prayer app.
- Daily Lectionary Readings – Daily readings for each day that you can read online, print, and share online.
For Teens and College Students
- d365 – These series are written especially for students and seek to provide reflections on themes that impact our faith journey.
- devozine – devozine® is a devotional lifestyle magazine (devozine for short!) designed just for youth and published by The Upper Room® in Nashville, Tennessee. devozine is written by young people and by adults who work with them and love them.
- Prayers for Parents of Youth – A downloadable resource from the Presbyterian Church USA.