First Presbyterian Church’s Indonesian Fellowship Ministry worships in the Indonesian language. It was established in 1991 to empower new Indonesian immigrants, helping them to assimilate into the community and have confidence that their culture is a gift from God that can enrich the society where they they live. We also celebrate the knowledge that the culture where new immigrants live, and the people who embrace them, are people of God and we live sharing our gifts, talents, time and money.
All are welcome to join us as we seek to celebrate the Lord and grow in our faith and fellowship. For more information about our Indonesian Fellowship ministry, please contact Elder Max Runtu (732-491-2300).
Some of our ministries include:
- Friday: Prayer Meeting (Visitation to Shut Ins)
- Saturday: Fellowship Time
- First Saturday · Children’s Fellowship
- Second Saturday · Family Fellowship
- Third Saturday · Women’s Fellowship
- Fourth Saturday · Family Fellowship
- Sunday: Indonesian/Multi-Cultural Service at 12:00 PM in the Sanctuary. We have an English Service every first Sunday of the month with Holy Communion at 9:30 AM in the Sanctuary.
Book of Order
Click here to download the Indonesian language edition of the Book of Order.