There are many opportunities for people of all ages to fellowship with one another in our church. Here are just some of the many Fellowship activities available.
The Book Discussion Group meets after worship in the library. All are welcome to join us!
- October 28th – Frankenstein by Mary W. Shelley
- November 25th – The Aviator’s Wife by Melanie Benjamin
- January 20th – Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
- February 24th – Hillbilly Elegy by J. D. Vance
- March 24th – Boys in the Bunkhouse by Dan Barry
- April 28th – The Plot Against America by Philip Roth
- May 26/19 – Sworn to Silence by Linda Castillo (Depends on availability of group on Memorial Day)
- June 23rd – The Girl Before by JP Delaney
Our annual church picnic is an opportunity to celebrate the coming summer as a congregation.
The Presbyterian Women of our church participate in luncheon meetings, crafts, workshops, Bible study, rummage sales, fairs and mission projects. Learn more about the Presbyterian Women and get involved by clicking here.
Family Fellowship Events
We have family fellowship evenings throughout the year, including our Pumpkin Family Fellowship, Advent Workshop, and more. Check our Calendar of Events for upcoming events.
Deacon’s Chicken Barbeque
If you smell something delicious as you step out of church on a Sunday, it’s probably Deacon’s Chicken Barbeque day! An eagerly anticipated church tradition, our Deacons host an annual chicken barbeque to raise funds for the activities of the church Deacons. Families enjoy a delicious, homemade meal together in our Social Center, or To Go after church!
Kids like to fellowship too! Our First Friday Club for kids in 1st-3rd grade meets the first Friday of every month and Junior Club for kids in 4th – 6th grade meets twice monthly on Thursday afternoons. Learn more about our children’s ministry by clicking here.
Youth Group is a Wednesday evening gathering of Junior and Senior High youth. Each of our Youth Groups are a wonderful time of fellowship, learning, recreation and service. Learn more about our youth ministry by clicking here.